Thursday, August 26, 2010

Busy Beaver, Birthday Trip, Prayer Request, & Lullaby

Whew, I cannot believe it is THURSDAY already. This week has flown by due to a crazy busy week at work. I have already worked 45 hours and it is only Thursday night. I have pulled several 13 and 12 hour days and spent A LOT of time here....
I am so thankful that this is NOT a normal week and that I am only working a couple of hours in the morning and that my wonderful husband and I are heading here for my birthday weekend..
We are going on a small little trip to St. Augustine to celebrate my 23rd birthday on Saturday. I am very excited for a short but sweet time away with my sweet man. Speaking of him, could I ask ya'll to be praying for him? He has been experiencing some not normal symptoms of dizziness, headaches, nausea, and weakness for a while now. We have had some issues with doctors offices not being with it and having issues all the while Matt is not getting any better. I hate watching my very best friend suffer and not being able to do anything to help. Please just pray that he could quickly get in to see a great doctor who could give us some answers and that the Lord would heal him and take away what he is feeling. Thank you so much for your prayers!

Lastly and randomly, I have just recently found the song called Lullaby and I love it! I am not really a big fan of the Dixie Chicks anymore, but this song is SUCH A GOOD ONE! You can listen to it here.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend! :)

No comments: