Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekly Menu Plan

So I have seen this on other blogs and have done it previously (just not on the blog before) but not in a LONG time....so I have decided to do it again. It is so nice knowing exactly what I am going to make when I get home from work and not stressing at the last minute trying to put something together so Mattypoo doesn't starve. So here we go....this week's menu:

Monday: Matt and I are both working late....he is closing, I am overseeing a banquet so we are both on our own for dinner :)
Tuesday: Turkey Piccata with Whole Wheat Fettuccine and Asparagus: LOST night! :)
Wednesday: Pulled Chicken Sandwiches with Snow Peas and Tomatoes
Thursday: Spaghetti with Spinach Salad
Friday: Grilled Pork with Pineapple, Organic Mac and Cheese, and Green Beans
Saturday: Out to dinner with friends or use a gift card for a date night?
Sunday: Organic Pancakes, Eggs, and Fresh Fruit Smoothies


I am so happy that we have more light outside longer!! Happy Spring everyone. :)

No comments: