Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Got Patience?


The Lord is really growing me in this area.....actually, I am failing miserably, but I desperately need patience right now. There is something that Matt and I are waiting to hear an answer on and it is getting ridiculously hard. I'll share once we know, but goodness gracious, having patience in this area is very difficult for me. I know He is completely sovereign and in control but for some reason I am fretting, anxious, stressed, and wanting to know the answer so badly I can't think about anything else. I just looked up some bible verses and am going to spend some time with the Lord just praying and focusing on the fact that He is good no matter what.
"When you feel impatient wating for God to move on your behalf, resolve to trust Him. Surrender yourself to Him. You can be sure that He knows best. - Everyday Blessings: Spiritual Refreshment for Women

"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not be faint." -Isaiah 40:31

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." -Romans 12:12

"Be still before the Lord, and wait patiently for Him." -Psalm 37:7

No comments: