Monday, March 29, 2010

The Gun Range

So lately my husband has been very excited about a new hobby....
Shooting! :) He just got his concealed weapon's license and a new gun called "The Judge" (the name says it all) and we have been spending several a Saturday out here....
I was actually a little freaked out when he first told me he wanted a gun but I am no longer scared of the thought. After shooting at the range it actually is really a fun thing to do together. And after learning the safety rules and that the ONLY reason we have it is for our safety, I feel very comfortable now having one. And it felt pretty good to get my shot right in the target and have my husband high five me and get an excited look and say "that was awesome, babe!"
It makes me laugh to think about all of the things I have experienced that I would not have if I had not have married this man.....getting thrown off a four wheeler, shooting a gun, and the list goes on.....
But I wouldn't trade it for the world. :)
Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: