Monday, March 1, 2010

Such Great Family Time and A New Friend :)

So, this past weekend was just wonderful....I got to spend some sweet quality time with my family....and we just had the best time! My niece Maren is in such a fun stage right now....she can be a naughty little tiny one but also just melts your heart with "Aunt Audra?" "Yes Marebear" I say. "I love you." She says. :) Ummm, yeah....absolutely precious.


My other little tiny niece Kennedy is the sweetest, happiest baby......I just adore her. And it was so wonderful to spend some time with the best sisters ever and my parental units. :) Ohh, how I wish we lived closer.

In other news, this week is ridiculously busy at work. It has been the start of Legislative Session and people are swarming the hotel like crazy....people are also calling wanting to book rooms like crazy and think they are the only people I talk to all day. :) At least it makes the day go by much faster!

God has also provided me with such a precious, wonderful, encouraging new friend at work, Andi who has such a heart for the Lord. We just had a coffee date and I was just so encouraged and refreshed. :) New friendships are so great and fun!

I hope ya'll are having a great week!! :)

1 comment:

sarah said...

i'm so glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with your family and i'm REALLY happy to hear that you have a new friend at work! what a blessing! :)