Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Wonderful Wednesday

Well today started out like any other normal weekday and has ended just perfect! I was able to get off work early and come home and we started the party off right by playing games. Lucy's favorite was Mad Gab of course.



Mom and Dad G.....such cute partners :)


Lucy goose loves her Aunt Kelly and Uncle John :)


And then after dinner we all got into the holiday spirit....Lucy joined in too! :) Here she is sporting a santa hat!




Apparently getting into the spirit of the holidays makes
Luc a little bonkers so we decided to take the hat off her :)

We watched the timeless classic "A Christmas Carol" and then opened presents. I have one amazing mother-in-law and sister-in-law because seriously they get me the cutest things EVER! :) Can't wait to wear my new things!




What a wonderful evening! I can't wait till tomorrow to celebrate my wonderful husband's birthday!!!! :)

No comments: