Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Not Quite All There


Christmas was absolutely wonderful....such a fun, relaxing time with my family. We enjoyed celebrating our Savior's birth and being together....I love them all so much! I am realizing much more that after every time we all leave I get so sad and depressed because I miss them so much and don't quite act like myself. :( My husband is so sweet during this time and has learned that I just need to cry it out. :) It takes me a couple days to get back to normal so I am still in the transitioning period.....almost there. :)

Also it doesn't help that our real Christmas tree was completely dead when we got back so we had to take it down and then of course I took all of the other decorations down along with it.....which is pretty depressing. Everything seems so bare! But, I am excited because it is almost a NEW YEAR and I am am eagerly awaiting to see what the Lord is going to do in 2010!

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" -2 Corinthians 5: 16-18....I love this verse! Even though it is talking about our lives before and after Christ, I love looking ahead to a new year and seeing it as a fresh new start!

I'll be posting our Christmas pictures tomorrow.

Goodnight all. :)

No comments: