Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Beloved :)

Matthew Ryan Garlich....
The Lord brought you into the world 25 years ago today and I am so thankful that he did.
"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all of my prayers for you, I always pray with joy..." -Philippians 1:3-4

As we celebrate your birthday today I want you to know how much I love you and am truly blessed because you are in my life.
You constantly make me laugh, encourage me, show Christ's love to me, and lead me gently. You are silly, tender with me, and yet a "man's man" :)....You are my very best friend who I can share everything with. I can't wait to continue to celebrate many more birthdays with you.


This was in January after your 21st birthday.....right after we started dating :)
I love your zest for life and how much joy you bring to others :)

I love how much you love our nieces (and all kids) and how sweet you are with them....I know you are going to be the BEST dad someday! :)

You make me feel so special :)....this was on our honeymoon in Savannah!
More silliness :)
You are so handsome....these next two pictures were on our wedding day :)

Happy Birthday Baby! I love you so much! :)

No comments: