Monday, December 14, 2009

The Day That Keeps Going and Going and Going....

Today has been just one of those LONG days....
Ya'll know what I am talking about. One of those where you think it should be getting close to 5:00 and its only 2:15. Ugh...
I just have so much to look forward to this week (And next week deserves a WHOLE other post which I will get to later on in the week......SOOOO excited!) but I still have time before all of that happens. I'm praying that tomorrow goes by quickly because on Wednesday we have some very special people visiting us and Thursday is one very special person's birthday! :) (No, not mine....)

Wednesday, my precious in-laws, Mom and Dad Garlich AND sis-in-law Kelly and her "manly man" {hahaha} bf John are coming to visit. We cannot WAIT for them to come! And Thursday, December 17th my husband, Matthew Ryan Garlich, will turn A QUARTER OF A CENTURY old! That's right, folks, Matt will be 25! I can't believe it! That is halfway to 30....whoa, we are getting old. Actually, I'm still 22 so I'm a spring chicken compared to him. :)
We will be of course celebrating the birth of my most favorite person in the whole wide world AND doing our Christmas with the Garlichs since we will be with my family for Christmas.


Here are some pictures of the whole Garlich family at our beach trip this past summer....

The best mother and father-in law a girl could ask for :)


Kel and John :)



And I wish these people could join us too, but they have to work! It's Gregory and his wonderful gf Hope :)


Well, that is all for now. I totally just did this post at work....uh oh! ;) No worries...I was just helping my day go by a little faster! :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I feel you on how long today has gone. Stupid Mondays. Looks like you have a fun weekend planned!