Monday, July 13, 2009

So, so good


So I just finished reading the last book in the Redemption series by Karen Kingsbury, Reunion. Seriously if ya'll haven't read these books, go to the library and get them....they are SO GOOD! Not only are they a great fiction read, but the storyline is focused on different characters and their relationship with the Lord. When they find themselves in a struggle or hard opportunity, they pray. Scripture fills the book as well reminding them that God is with them, guiding them, directing them, loving them, and giving his unending grace and mercy. Seriously....you won't want to put them down...they are SO good!
Thankfully, there are two more series that branch off from this one, The Firstborn and Sunrise series. I think I'm going to go head off to the library to get the next book! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! Yay!! :) Your address popped up on my sitereader! Can't wait to follow along:)

And...I think I have read a couple of these books...is the setting in Amish country?? If so, they are so good! I just finished the book "Scared" by Tom Davis...if you want a great book that will ripe your heart into pieces, check it out!