Friday, August 26, 2011

It's My Birthday Weekend & I Won't Cry If I Want To :)

Well, on Sunday, August 28 I will officially be entering my mid twenties.


The big 2-4....one year away from a quarter of a century.

I am very very grateful and thankful to the Lord for this season of life that I'm in. :)

I'm thankful for everything he has provided me--a husband who I have so much fun with but also with who I can experience trials and growth with, my wonderful family, our new friends & church home here in Atlanta, a new job (details to come :)), and a real home!


WOW. I think those are about all the presents I can handle. :)

("Real" Side note: Wish I would have thought this way immediately but instead I had to have a selfish heart check--sometimes I don't act like I'm in my mid twenties OR like I'm grateful but I'm thankful for a husband who loves me despite my actions and a God who gives us grace upon grace.)


I posted this today because this weekend I'm going to be having fun & celebrating. (And we still don't have internet LOL. :))


"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." -Psalm 28:7

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Happy early birthday! I hope you have a great time celebrating. I just hit 25 and it's freaking me out a little. I don't feel this old either ;)