Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday, Monday....


Why is it so hard to get out of bed on a Monday morning? So hard that when your alarm goes off you turn it off because you just want to curl up (because it is 14 degrees outside in FLORIDA) and pretend that you didn't hear it until your husband practically is pushing you out of bed saying, "Did you know your alarm went off?" I apologize for the ridiculously long run on sentence but it was needed. :)

We just watched Office Space last week and that movie just cracks me up with the whole "Somebody's got a case of the Mondays?" and "Yeahhhhh...I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday." .....I definitely have a case of the Mondays but am going to try to overcome it! :)


3 comments:

Courtney said...

We watched it on TV last week too. One of my favorite movies! And yes, I am dealing with "The Monday's" unfortunately. Worst day of the week

Audra said...

I know I love that movie!! :)

"Corporate accounts payable, Nina speaking, PLEASE hold."

Well the good news is the week can only go up from here :)...Have a great week :)

Karen said...

Thanks for the post, and yes, I did get the MOST adorable cat ornament. It went on the tree immediately and will have a place of prominence next year. I'll try and get my blog life going soon. Love you!