Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Post Coming Soon :)


So I am still slacking on my post number, but I am excited to have a new follower....that makes 3! :) Hahaha....that cracks me up.

Go over and see Courtney's precious blog at http://www.courtney-startingout.blogspot.com/! Thank you so much for following new blog friend! :)

So, just wanted to let ya'll know I have a fun pumpkin carving post that I have needed to put on here for a week now but I haven't uploaded the pictures yet! Be on the lookout. :)

Also, just wanted to leave you with a verse that is my prayer today....I have been so lazy and distracted lately that I haven't spent much time with the Lord. I have a little women's devotional book that my boss got me that sits on my desk at work and I opened it up this morning to the section on Renewal. This is the verse:

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me." -Psalm 51:10

I hope everyone has a great day and turns to Him who is the ultimate renewer of our hearts. :)

Yay....it's FRIDAY!




No comments: