Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day Weekend & The Kid Tested Mom Approved Link Up!


 We had a great labor day weekend!  Little man was pretty much showered with love, stories read to him, presents (of the toys and clothes variety), hugs, kisses, and attention.  It was wonderful to spend time with my sweet in-laws and Grayson LOVED spending time with his family. :)



Grayson went to one of his favorite little bud's birthday party on Saturday and got this little party hat.  It was hilarious because he kept it on for over an hour.  He looked so old and so cute! 
 








My sister-in-law and brother-in-law Kelly and John and Matt and I got to go out to dinner one night on a double date and Nonna and Papa babysat Grayson.  It was wonderful to get some adult time ;) and know that our buddy was being taken care of at home.  I think everyone involved enjoyed it! :)
 






Those little crossed feet kill me!  


Now....on to a fun little link up party that I'm excited to participate in!  I have just started following some of these sweet blogs and there are some fun topics as a part of the series the Kid Tested Mom Approved Link Up Party!
Today's topic is Kid Style.  Having a little boy is pretty fun to dress (even though I still believe that there are WAY more options for little girls).  Most of his clothes come from Carter's, Gap, Old Navy, Gymboree, and Target.  The main things I look for when buying clothes for him are comfort, affordability, and cuteness.  I realize that he isn't going to be wearing things for very long (and his clothes budget isn't very large :)) so I don't want to spend a lot of money but I still want him to look adorable.  (Well, that's not hard because he IS adorable. :))  Anyway, here are a few outfits that showcase the little man's style.
 Shirt- Gap (hand me down). Shorts- Old Navy.
 Overalls- OshKosh. Hat- Gap
 
 Shirt- Gymboree. Shorts- Ralph Lauren (got at a consignment store)
 Shirt- Gap. Shorts- Old Navy.

It was fun to link up today! :)  Happy September everyone!! :)

5 comments:

hello erin said...

Ah! He's SO cute! And I love his style!

E Hayes said...

Love the madras shorts, soo cute... such a sucker for plaid too!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Those overalls are killing me! So cute! Grayson has adorable style. Thanks for linking up with us today!

Jenny said...

stopping by from the link up..

Love those overalls! So cute!

Colleen Sullivan said...

I am so impressed that he kept that hat on for an hour! What a good boy! I am going to be, like, the 4th person to say this but I LOVE his OshKosh overalls!!!