We are MOVING!!!!!!!! :)
The Lord has provided an incredible job opportunity for my wonderful husband & we couldn't be more excited!
We are packing up & heading to the Atlanta, GA area in literally a few weeks! :)
Matt will be the new Loss Prevention Manager for the Chico's FAS Distribution Center in Winder, GA which is right outside of Atlanta. I am SOOOOOO beyond proud of him and so thankful for our amazing God and his faithfulness in leading us to this point.
Seriously, the Lord has been so faithful in the details of this new job.
1. Matt is encouraged to take time off around Thanksgiving and Christmas (no more holidays where we can't go anywhere or are by ourselves) & he doesn't have to work weekends!
2. My last day at work is April 27. Our lease ends April 30.
3. Matt will only report to ONE person who is the Loss Prevention VP for Chico's.....Matt really respects and likes him a lot and they hit it off immediately...at Target he has like 43932039 bosses who all require that they kiss the ground they walk on. Here is my husband ripping up one of his lovely red Target shirts :)
4. Target was planning to demote him to a hourly security position and reduce his pay by the end of May. This position is a blessing financially for us. Seriously, God, you are so good and your timing is perfect!
5. So...I love White House Black Market & my husband will be working at the distribution center with an employee store that sells shoes for $3 and tops for $5. Pinch me please. :) 6. We are going to live within 3 hours of my cousin and grandparents and beautiful North Carolina. And we are going to be within 30-45 minutes of the largest airport with easy access to fly to my sisters.
7. We have been saving for a house and are really ready to buy! :) House prices are at an all time low and the value for what you get in the area we are looking to move is incredible!
I just want to pour everything back to God in praise! He gives and takes away and no matter what, I will praise him! SO thankful we are his and for his incredible blessings that he gives us. I don't want to get caught up in the things of this world, but God I want to glorify you in this new fun adventure.