Monday, March 7, 2011

Stress


This is me.
Work is insane.
Insane like a whole group with 15 different payment methods stretched out between two hotels and not enough room types for them and and 5,000 people flocking to Tallahassee for legislative session and 3 disability groups coming at the same time all wanting handicap rooms and my people pleaser self trying to accomodate everyone and....
And sometimes (yeah right...hardly ever) I don't know how to handle my stress.
So this morning I pulled open my little
Spiritual Refreshment for Women Devotional
and turned to the Strength section.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." -Philippians 4:13
You're probably busier than you've ever been--
doing more than you've ever done.
Maybe you feel exhausted--
physically,mentally, and emotionally.
God has given you strength for your days--
even the toughest ones.
He is the source you can draw on
when you feel your supply is running low.
You don't have to go at life alone.
When you reach for Him, he's always there,
ready to refresh you.
Find quiet moments to dip your soul into His supply.
You'll come away strengthened and renewed.
Aahhhh. Deep sigh.
You are in control, Lord.
Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: