Thursday, March 10, 2011

A little bit more lovin...but on a Thursday :)

Isn't this dress from Ann Taylor LOFT sooooo cute?
All of their knit dresses are 30% off today and they have so many cute ones!
I love spring....and dresses....and the loft.
A budget that my hubby has put together so that we're wise with our spending?
notsomuch.
;)
just kidding if you're reading this babe.
I'm beyond thankful for your wisdom with our finances.
&
Kate from one of my favorite blogs Centsational Girl
posted this a while back but I just adore this space.
I can't wait to do a board and batten wall treatment once we live
somewhere we can actually glue and nail things to the walls. :)
Here's to a lovely Thursday everyone.
And I know this is kind of ridic but I am offically in the double digits with my # of followers!
It kind of (totally) made my day.
:)

1 comment:

Debra said...

Seriously,
I can't wait til you have a house so we can help you decorate it!!!

Great news yesterday! We pray you stay directly in the center of God's will, and that he will order your steps accordingly. I am proud of your patience!
Love you much.