Monday, April 16, 2012

16 Week Update

Little one at 16 weeks :)

How far along? 16 Weeks 

Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself because our scale needs a new battery & I haven't gotten one for it yet. When I went in for my 12 week appt. I had gained 5 :( but hopefully some of that is from my boobs b/c they have grown quite a lot. ;)

Maternity clothes? Maternity pants and/or regular pants with bella band. All normal tops still except for one maternity.

Stretch marks? No. I have been applying my Momma Bee Belly lotion from Burt's Bees & hopefully this answer will be no until our peanut is born. :)....and then still no. 

Sleep: Great until I have to wake up to go to the bathroom & then not being able to go back to sleep.  Thankfully that didn't happen every night this past week but it's not super fun when it does because I usually sleep so wonderfully & never wake up in the middle of the night.   

Best moment this week: Praying for our tiny one...listening to my husband not just pray for health, but for his or her heart, and that he or she would come to know the Lord & that we as parents would live our lives reflecting the gospel & do it well with the Holy Spirit's guidance.      

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach. I have slowly made the transition to sleeping on my side but I already miss sleeping on my stomach.  It's all worth it though!

Movement: None that I can feel yet....I can't WAIT for this!! :)

Food cravings: Nothing that I have "had to have right then & there"....but I'm still loving cheese, carbs and fruit.    

Anything making you queasy or sick:  I used to love avocados and spinach and I want nothing to do with them now. :(  For a while I couldn't handle chicken (even Chic-fil-A- crazy, I know!) but now I just can't really make chicken at home but I can eat it when other people prepare it.  Ridiculous, I know. :)

Gender Predictions:  Matt & I both are thinking girl, but I had a dream a couple of days ago that it was a boy & now I am thinking BOY!  We find out on Monday, April 16th!!!  I am so excited I can hardly stand it. :)

Have you started to show yet: Definitely have a bump & it gets much bigger at the end of the day!

Symptoms:  Not quite so tired or nauseas as I was in the first trimester but I still get queasy sometimes.  Thanks to posting this on Facebook, I found out that jolly ranchers totally take the edge off though!   

Belly Button in or out? In

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy :)

Looking forward to: Finding out if little baby Garlich is a boy or girl!!!!! 




No comments: