Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

For some reason I just can't seem to find the motivation to blog lately. I think it is because my heart is not quite in the right place. Every time I sit to write I want to show some amazing DIY project (but I have none), pictures from a trip (but we haven't been on any :)), something really cool to share, or something God has been teaching me (and I haven't really been in the word lately so I feel like anything I could write wouldn't truly come from my heart.) SO......that leaves me with no blogging.

But then I think....what is the reason for this blog? Is it just for fun? Is it for prideful reasons? I think I really want it to be so that I can share what is on my heart and also be able to look back at Matt and I's lives....with a little bit of fun things mixed in. But I think what it tends to become for me is a pride/vanity thing.....like "what can I blog about that people will like/think is cool/be impressed by/etc." and that is pretty disgusting. But that is my heart right now. So I am going to spend some time with my great God who gives grace upon grace.

I'm so thankful for the fact that He "sees the depths of my heart and loves me the same."

I'll be back soon with hopefully some good things to share. :)

No comments: